SATY supports the participation of SATY members in both traditional face-to-face and virtual international scientific conferences to cover travel costs and registration fee. In addition, laboratory visits can be supported. Deadline for the grant applications is 10th of June, 2022. The abstract submission is required, but it does not need to be accepted yet for the application.
– The applicant needs to be a member of SATY or apply for the membership (membership application and 25 e payment accepted before the grant will be paid). More info on how to apply for membership can be found at www.satyry.fi (front page) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Preference is given to PhD students, but funding can also be granted to senior scientists if sufficient funds remain
– We will prioritize the applicants who have attended SATY meeting previously or have submitted an abstract to this year’s meeting in Kuopio
– A letter of abstract acceptance is required for the grant payment
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com
– a filled application form (below)